Thursday, March 19, 2009

SU club cards I made tonight

My neighbor and friend MaryJo is a SU demonstrator and she always has fun things for us to make when we get together. Tonight was club night and we made some really cute cards. This first one was made using the "Totally Tool" set. Awesome design, I know just who will be getting this card! The second card was made with the "Wanted" stamp set, we stamped our own background paper for this one! This last card is so simple but very elegant and we even made a box for it. The box would probably hold 4 to 5 cards w/envelopes. Love the textured Impressions die "The Manhattan Flower". Thanks MaryJo for a fun night making all these great cards.


























































3 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great cards! I love the blue one, it's beautiful!!

Unknown said...

ok...love them ALL! but i think i may know what is going on MY next SU order....that blue card is beautiful! I may need that texture die!!! thanks for sharing..and making me drool!!! LOL!

LINDA said...

WOW!!! These are all just Fantastic..Love the box too..Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda