Sunday, March 1, 2009

My new QuicKutz




I had to use my Archiver coupons yesterday cause they were expiring. So, I happily went shopping. I love that store and it's really hard to stick to a budget when going in there. So pretty much after checking just about everything out and going up and down every isle I settled on some QuicKutz dies. I already had the owl one cause I just recently purchase the Big Shot and after that purchase well I only had enough $$$ to buy one die and I absolutely LOVE owls. The QuicKutz exclusively for Archivers were Buy one and get one 50% off. No brainer! I used my 30% of coupon on one and got the other one 50% off. What a deal! After much consideration I finally decided on the Birthday Penguin and the Palm Tree. I got some playing time today and made a couple of each. Though I would share them with you. Enjoy!




















No comments: