Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes

This cupcake was made using the Crazy for cupcakes SU stamp set. This would be cute as a tag on a package. I think I had to stamp the image like four times so that I could cut it out on all the different color SU paper. Then I ran the chocolate chip paper through a crimper, put it all together, used the crop-a-dial for the jumbo eyelet and used some stickles for the cupcake sprinkles, which kinda smeared alittle from not being completely dried. Lastly the stamped sentiment "Yummy"
is out of the new SU celebration catalog.






I made this cute little goodie bag with mostly all stampin up products. I used the crazy for cupcakes stamp set, the top note die cut, and the red duo beads, I can't take credit for the design though. That idea belongs to my stampin up demonstrator's.



1 comment:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Your little goodie bag very interesting. If you willing, visit my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com